The process of extending your residential lease, collectively buying the freehold of your building or taking over management of your building is called leasehold enfranchisement and can be a complicated procedure.
We have a specialist team with many years’ experience who have dealt with properties all over the UK and who can help with all areas of leasehold enfranchisement including:
- Extending the lease on your flat (lease extensions – statutory and by agreement)
- Assignment of a lease extension in conjunction with the sale or purchase of a flat
- Buying the freehold of your building (collective enfranchisement)
- Buying the freehold or extending the lease of your house
- Tenants’ right of first refusal to buy the freehold of their building
- Right to manage your building
- Missing landlord applications
We act for landlords and tenants. Our clients range from individual to large commercial landlords, tenants owning flats/maisonettes in small conversion properties to purpose built multi-flat blocks. We also act for and can advise management companies and leaseholders’ residents’ associations.
Call us on 0208 301 0808 for a consultation.